APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who applied and good luck ☺️
The Lien Collaborative Bursary Award aims to support individuals who are past or current Lien Collaborative faculty members or participants to attend our upcoming biennial Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Conference.
Since 2019, we have been giving out bursaries to enable our beneficiaries to attend palliative care conferences and observerships in the region.
Recipients of the award will receive up to USD $1,000 to cover registration fees, accommodation and flights to attend the 15th Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Conference in Incheon, Korea from 4-7 Oct 2023!
Deadline for application: 31 May 2023
- Must be a past/current Lien Collaborative faculty member or participant
- Must be an individual member of APHN at the time of the conference (i.e. be an active member in 2023)
- Recipients of the award must submit a post-conference report/testimony within 2 months after the completion of the conference
- Preference will be given to members who have not received sponsorship of any kind for attending regional and international palliative care conferences
- Reimbursement of the bursary will be done in person at the APHN booth at APHC 2023