Paediatric Palliative Care Special Interest Group Members
- Dr Chong Poh Heng, Chair (Singapore)
- Dr Chong Lee Ai (Malaysia)
- Dr Issarang Nuchprayoon (Thailand)
- Dr Martha Mherekumombe (Australia)
- Dr Mary Ann Muckaden (India)
- Dr Ross Drake (New Zealand)
Paediatric Service Directory
Paediatric Case Discussion Forum
Click HERE to access the forum.
Latest Topic: Bridge to Home: using transmucosal fentanyl to manage cancer pain and facilitate hospital to home [Published 5 Aug 2021]
"This forum is a place we hope to share stories of palliative care interventions (and lessons learnt) while supporting children and families in different parts of the Asia Pacific region, with a view to learn even more through professional exchanges here. The goal is to become better providers individually, so that even more lives are improved!"
- Dr Chong Poh Heng, Chair of APHN Paediatric Special Interest Group