Paediatric Palliative Care Special Interest Group Members
- Dr Chong Poh Heng, Chair (Singapore)
- Dr Chong Lee Ai (Malaysia)
- Dr Issarang Nuchprayoon (Thailand)
- Dr Martha Mherekumombe (Australia)
- Dr Mary Ann Muckaden (India)
- Dr Ross Drake (New Zealand)
• Paediatric Service Directory
• Paediatric Case Discussion Forum
Click here to access the forum.
The first case presentation is by Dr Grace Ng from HCA Hospice Care, Star PALS (Paediatric Advance Life Support). We warmly invite you to join in the discussion and share your insights on our first case!
This forum is a place we hope to share stories of palliative care interventions (and lessons learnt) while supporting children and families in different parts of the Asia Pacific region, with a view to learn even more through professional exchanges here. The goal is to become better providers individually, so that even more lives are improved!
- Dr Chong Poh Heng, Chair of APHN Paediatric Special Interest Group