As such, our organisation is focused on advocating for palliative care in the region as well as providing accessible educational resources and programmes for both healthcare professionals and the public. To ensure the sustainability of our programmes and resources, we rely on the continued benevolence of public, corporate sponsors and community partnerships. Your donations enable us to continue empowering and supporting organisations and individuals committed to alleviating suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
Ways To Donate
Please make cheque donations payable to “Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network”. Kindly mail the cheque together with the completed donation form to us at the address below:
c/o Division of Supportive & Palliative Care
National Cancer Centre Singapore
11 Hospital Crescent
- Launch your mobile banking app and select the Scan & Pay option.
- Scan the QR code on the left
- Enter the amount your wish to donate
- Make sure to enter the following UEN/ Bill Reference No. to reference your donation: 2022GD (this means 2022GeneralDonation)
- Take a screenshot of your successful PayNow transaction and WhatsApp your image to 62355166
- Please also let us know if you wish to receive an official receipt
To make a legacy gift, you can pledge your property, CPF, savings or life insurance policy to our organisation. The following information will be useful in your pledge:
Name: Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network
Unique Entity Number (UEN): T01SS0003A
Mailing Address: c/o Division of Supportive & Palliative Care, National Cancer Centre Singapore, 11 Hospital Crescent, Singapore 169610
Relationship/Entity Type: Organisation
Please reach out to us at [email protected] for queries or further discussion.