Rosalie Shaw APHC 2017 Bursary
The Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network (APHN) is inviting applications for the Rosalie Shaw APHC 2017 Bursary for delegates attending the 12th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference in 2017. This bursary is named after former APHN Executive Director, Dr Rosalie Shaw, to help delegates from low/middle income countries attend the conference.
What is being offered
- 20 bursaries are available
- The amount of each bursary is SGD500
- Priority will be given to Nurses and Allied Health workers, as well as persons who are unable to obtain other sponsorship.
To qualify, you should be
- from a low/middle income country, and
- a member of the Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network (APHN).
(Annual membership starts from USD10, and entitles members to a SGD75 [about USD50] discount on the APHC 2017 registration fees). Click here to Join the APHN
Apply by 14 May 2017.
Shortlisted persons will be informed by 19 May 2017.
If awarded the bursary, you will need to register for the conference by 25 May 2017 (you will be allowed the early bird registration rate). Otherwise, the bursary will be offered to another delegate.
Enquires may be sent to [email protected]