Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network Bursary for Asia Pacific Hospice Conference 2017
Dear APHN members
Greetings to you all!
The APHN will be offering 4 bursaries for members to attend the 12th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference in Singapore on 26th April to 29th July 2017.
Each successful applicant will receive support of up to SGD 1,100 which is meant to help the cost of the conference registration, travel and accommodation.
- Must be a current individual member of APHN
- Application is supported by 2 other APHN members
- Must have an accepted abstract for the APHC
- Must submit a report on the benefits of attendance within 3 months after attending APHC
Preference will be given to applicants who
- Work in a palliative care service
- Are from developing countries
- Have not received sponsorship for attending regional and international palliative care conferences
Applications must be submitted online here by the application deadline 31 March 2017.
The successful applicant will be notified by email. The disbursement of monies by the APHN Secretariat will be on a reimbursement basis on receipt of original receipts and/or invoices.