Rosalie Shaw Travelling Scholarship
Dear APHN members
Greetings to you all!
APHN is pleased to invite applications for the APHN Rosalie Shaw Travelling Scholarship for the Asia Pacific Hospice Conference in 2017. This scholarship was created in honour of our former Executive Director, Dr Rosalie Shaw, to enable APHN members from resource limited countries to attend the Asia Pacific Conference. The successful applicant will receive support of up to SGD 2,200 to fund the conference registration, travel and accommodation.
- Must be a current individual member of APHN
- Nomination supported by 2 other APHN members
- Display leadership qualities and works in a palliative care service
- Contribution to palliative care development in your country of work or residence
- Must submit an abstract for the APHC
- Must submit a report on the benefits of attendance within 3 months after attending APHC
- Has not received any grants from APHN for the past 5 years
Preference will be given to members who have not received sponsorship of any kind for attending regional and international palliative care conferences.
Applications must be submitted online here by the application deadline 31 January 2017.
The successful applicant will be notified by email. The disbursement of monies by the APHN Secretariat will be on a reimbursement basis on receipt of original receipts and/or invoices.