Disclaimer: This is a paid post
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing with Honours will equip you with the advanced, specialist knowledge to provide the best possible care, to pioneer innovation and deliver improved outcomes for patients and their families. Graduates will hold a degree from King’s College London – one of the top universities in the world at which to study nursing.
- Research methods, critical appraisal and statistics
- Legal and ethical issues for professional practice
- Teaching, learning and assessing for nurses
- Advanced assessment skills and clinical decision making
- Palliative and end of life care foundations OR Fundamental knowledge and skills in older person’s care
- Leadership and clinical governance in healthcare OR Team-based health care practice and decision making
You can sign up for the Programme Preview every Friday 5pm at Ngee Ann City here.