St Joseph’s Home Opens its Doors
For almost 40 years, St Joseph’s Home has been caring for the aged and destitute in Singapore regardless of race or religion. The home has recently moved in to a brand new 412-bed facility in Jurong West (western Singapore). Its residents are provided with person-centred care through a range of holistic services including nursing and hospice care, psychosocial support, and therapy such as music and art
Catholic Welfare Services Singapore is generously offering free accommodation for up to 32 persons attending the Asia Pacific Hospice Conference (APHC 2017).
What is being offered
- Same sex, dormitory style accommodation with shared facilities
- Daily breakfast
- Daily transport to and from conference venue during 27-29 July
- Earliest check in date: 25 July 2017
- Latest check out date: 30 July 2017
- Priority will be given to Nurses and Allied Healthcare workers, as well as persons who are unable to obtain other sponsorship.
To qualify, you should be
- from a low/middle income country, and
- a member of the Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network (APHN).
(Annual membership starts from USD10, and entitles members to a SGD75 [about USD50] discount on the APHC 2017 registration fees). Click here to Join the APHN
Apply by 14 May 2017.
Shortlisted persons will be informed by 19 May 2017.
If awarded the free accommodation, you will need to register for the conference by 25 May 2017 (you will be allowed early bird registration rate). Otherwise, your place will be offered to another delegate.
Enquires may be sent to [email protected]