The International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) is pleased to announce it will provide ten (10) Scholarships to support the participation of its members in the 14th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference (APHC) Online which will take place on November 13-14, 2021.
The deadline to apply is June 30, 2021. Results will be announced late July 2021. Applicants from all disciplines are welcome. In order to apply for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be current IAHPC members. If you wish to apply and are not an IAHPC member, you may join by clicking here.
- Be current members at the time of the online congress.
- Be living in Lower or Lower-Middle income country. Categories as per the World Bank income classification data. To see click here.
- Have access to internet and be able to participate virtually in the event.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have not received grants from IAHPC in the past three years.
- Have been IAHPC active members for two or more consecutive years.
- Whose institution is an IAHPC active member. To see institutional members click here.
- Are dedicated full-time to palliative care in their current work.
- Graduated less than 10 years ago from university.
- Describe in their applications long term goals that lead to improvements in any or all of the following areas: service provision; education; availability of and access to medicines; public policy.
- Have an accepted abstract for poster / oral presentation. Proof of acceptance is required.
To submit an abstract to the APHC please go to the conference website.
More detailed information about the application process and the online formare available at the IAHPC website.
For additional information on how to apply for the scholarship please contact Genevieve Napier, IAHPC Programs Officer.