The European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) board has generously given the International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) ten complimentary registration passes for the upcoming 17th Word Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care Online to be held on October 6-8, 2021.
The deadline to apply for the IAHPC Scholarship is June 30, 2021. Results will be announced mid July 2021.
Applicants from all disciplines are welcome. In order to apply for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be current IAHPC members. If you wish to apply and are not an IAHPC member, you may join by clicking here.
- Be current members at the time of the online congress.
- Are living in Lower or Lower-Middle income country. Categories as per the World Bank income classification data. To see click here.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have not received grants from IAHPC in the past 3 years.
- Have been IAHPC active members for two or more consecutive years.
- Whose institution is an IAHPC active member. To see institutional members click here.
- Are dedicated full-time to palliative care in their current work.
- Graduated less than 10 years ago from university.
- Have an accepted abstract for poster / oral presentation. Proof of acceptance is required. The deadline to submit an abstract is February 28, 2021. To submit an abstract please go to the congress website.
- Describe in their applications long term goals which lead to improvements in any or all of the following areas: service provision; education; availability of and access to medicines; and public policy.
More detailed information about the IAHPC scholarship application process and the online form are available at the IAHPC website. For additional information on how to apply for the scholarship please contact Genevieve Napier, IAHPC Programs Officer.