The International Palliative Care Network Conference 2017, Moving Knowledge Across Borders, is now accepting abstracts to be considered for the Lecture Series and Poster Exhibition.
- Palliative Care professionals from all disciplines and regions of the world are encouraged to participate.
- Awards for select poster categories
- Expand your audience – submissions from past conferences are accepted.
- E-certificate awarded to the first author of poster and lecture.
- Conference registration and fees required to present final poster or lecture.
- Click here for abstract submission guidelines
- Deadline for submission: October 15, 2017
Conference Registration is now open. As a member of APHN, you receive the discounted registration rate. Apply for a scholarship to cover registration fees. Visit the 2017 International Palliative Care Network Conference homepage to access links to register, apply for scholarship, view speaker info, etc.