for palliative care
HOW IT WORKS
Create your fundraising page here: https://aphn.give.asia/campaign/event-rideforpalcare-aphn#/ (click on FUNDRAISE FOR EVENT)
- You can sign up as an individual or as a team!
- Set your fundraising goal on your page and share the page with your family & friends!
- Make it personal and customise your profile page to make it your own.
- Tell your story, upload your photo and keep your donors or potential donors updated throughout your challenge to share your journey.
- Encourage everyone you know to support your efforts!
- You can share your challenge on social media too!
- Note: Indoor cycling with stationary bicycles and bicycles on trainers are also allowed for this challenge!
Participants must complete their distance target within the month of October.
Anyone can participate in this event as long as the participant is medically and physically fit to cycle!
You can ride anywhere in the world, as long as you are doing so legally and safely! All of the rides you clock during the challenge month will count towards your challenge.
The only limitation is that all riding must be done in compliance with all laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which you are riding.
Any mobile apps or devices that are capable of tracking the date, distance and duration of your ride can be used.
Submit a photo or screenshot displaying the date, duration and distance of your run(s) to [email protected] or you can post them on your campaign page under 'Updates'.
Be sure to include your name or your team name in the email if you are sending them to APHN.
Note: Indoor cycling with stationary bicycles and bicycles on trainers are also allowed for this challenge!
100% of the donations will go to the Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network (APHN).
Your goal is set by YOU. There's no minimum, it's your challenge, do it your way! And most importantly, have fun!
Hover over the images to see their fundraising goal!
Goal: Ride 5000 km to raise S$5000
Goal: Ride 300 km to raise S$3000
Goal: Ride 500 km to raise S$3000