for palliative care
HOW IT WORKS
Create your fundraising page here: https://aphn.give.asia/campaign/event-runforpalcare-aphn#/ (click on FUNDRAISE FOR EVENT)
- You can sign up as an individual or as a team!
- Set your fundraising goal on your page and share the page with your family & friends!
- Make it personal and customise your profile page to make it your own.
- Tell your story, upload your photo and keep your donors or potential donors updated throughout your challenge to share your journey.
- Encourage everyone you know to support your efforts!
- You can share your challenge on social media too!
- Note: You may also take a photo of your progress on the treadmill (do make sure the photo displays the date, duration and distance of your run(s))
Participants must complete their distance target within the month of October.
Anyone can participate in this event as long as the participant is medically and physically fit to run!
You can run anywhere in the world, as long as you are doing so legally and safely! All of the runs you clock during the challenge month will count towards your challenge.
The only limitation is that all running must be done in compliance with all laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which you are running.
Any mobile apps or devices that are capable of tracking the date, distance and duration of your run can be used.
Submit a photo or screenshot displaying the date, duration and distance of your run(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post them on your campaign page under 'Updates'.
Note: You may also take a photo of your progress on the treadmill (do make sure the photo displays the date, duration and distance of your run(s))
Be sure to include your name or your team name in the email if you are sending them to APHN.
100% of the donations will go to the Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network (APHN).
Your goal is set by YOU. There's no minimum, it's your challenge, do it your way! And most importantly, have fun!
Tap/hover over the images to see their fundraising goal!