Vicky Toh Cancer Research Fellowship
The fellowship provides overseas oncologists, including Palliative Medicine doctors, from ASEAN countries an excellent opportunity to come to NCCS for up to 12 months to learn and gain extensive clinical and research knowledge and skills.
The award covers a monthly stipend of S$3,000, capped at S$36,000 per annum, as well as a one-time S$2,000 conference travel support during the fellowship training.
- Applicants should come from the following ASEAN countries
- Postgraduate Medical Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of postgraduate training experience in relevant specialty (after obtaining postgraduate medical qualification)
- Proficient in English
- A Trainee in an oncology unit or a practicing oncologist. Those who specialises in Palliative Medicine are also eligible to apply.
- As part of the application process, applicants are required to submit a proposed training plan based on his/her clinical training need(s) and a research project which he/she is keen to undertake during the fellowship training.
- There will be a review and selection process for the applications. Following the selection process, the selected applicants will then be matched to the relevant Clinical Division.
Call for Applications
- 29 May 2017 – 30 June 2017
For more information, please contact
Oncology Academic Clinical Programme
Ms Cathy Tan: +65-6435-3027; [email protected]
Ms Germaine Bravenboer: +65-6435-3034; [email protected]